A much better 5/6 today. Too bad I couldn't have put this up against Pelc yesterday.
1. Berra :), D13. I'm almost certain I would have gotten it without the deja vu clue, but with that it was clear.
2. Battery :), D02. I wasn't 100% sure, but I would have been shocked if it was anything else.
3. Gallipoli :), D21. Gimme for a fan of Churchillian history.
4. Randy Racoon :(, D32. Now that I see the answer, I realize I've heard of this. But I had no chance of coming up with it.
5. Shower :), D20. A pure guess based on the clue in parentheses.
6. Monroe :), D11. Gimme for me. I'm curious as to how hard people will find this. Is it a 90% get rate kind of question, or am I way off?
1. Berra :), D13. I'm almost certain I would have gotten it without the deja vu clue, but with that it was clear.
2. Battery :), D02. I wasn't 100% sure, but I would have been shocked if it was anything else.
3. Gallipoli :), D21. Gimme for a fan of Churchillian history.
4. Randy Racoon :(, D32. Now that I see the answer, I realize I've heard of this. But I had no chance of coming up with it.
5. Shower :), D20. A pure guess based on the clue in parentheses.
6. Monroe :), D11. Gimme for me. I'm curious as to how hard people will find this. Is it a 90% get rate kind of question, or am I way off?
No comments:
Post a Comment