Monday, September 30, 2019

Rosh Haday23 vs Brad

3/6

1) Lewis, Martin.  Was between them and Laurel and Hardy.  Didn't realize they were done that quickly and not into the 60s, but I couldn't picture Laurel and Hardy singing.  2/1

2) Jakarta.  I love questions where I have absolutely no idea, but know only one fact about the subject and have to submit that as an answer.  Of the countries whose capitals could be the answer here, Jakarta was the only one I knew.  0/1

3) Denied.  In retrospect I should have had this. I guess a dream deferred is not denied, rather it dries up.  I think I'll regret my defense. 2/2

4) Come Sail Away. I assumed this was some weird board game. I should have paid more attention to Crazy Rich Asians.  3/2

5) The Real World.  I hated The Real World, never watched it, but everyone knew who that annoying Puck was. 1/0

6) Eiffel.  No chance. 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment