Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Debbie Day 19

3/6 again

1 :) Bechdel.  I knew this from film, and even knew it was Allison, but having been burned by incorrect specificity before, am going with what I know!  Also was surprised this was so old - I'd thought it was a more recent test. D2
2 :) Sylvester Stallone.  Wasn't sure about this til I counted back to 1976, then Rocky came to mind. I would have guessed that Creed was more recent than 2015, but seemed like the right choice. Being in LA it feels a little harder to assess what's well-known and not about entertainment... D1
3 :( Narita.  Hoped that maybe one of these was a person with an airport named after them? Never heard of any of these. D3
4 :( Nachos Gigante. Thought this might be it?? D0
5 :) Singapore. Total lucky guess.   D2
6 :( piano. I thought this maybe meant floor, but maybe it means 1st?  Never heard of this answer either. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment