4/6 and a nice mental error costing me the 5th. Steiny, have you posted in last few weeks?
1) Hong Kong. Current events gimme. 1/0
2) meteoroid I knew the word meteoroid existed, didn't know exactly what it was but figured this must be it. 3/3 (uh oh, you all seem to think this was easy)
3) Rock of Ages. Gunter glieben glauten globen. I've seen the show and I saw Def Leppard in concert last year. They don't make music like they used to. 0/1
4) Brazil. Definitely hurt by not knowing about Rio de la Plata. I figured Castellan indicated a Spanish-speaking country but still convinced myself the answers could be Portugal and Brazil, and connected 'rio' to Rio de Janeiro. 2/2
5) Wambaugh. I went through animated characters, hosts, newspersons, reality show judges.. and hit upon actual judges, and knew I had it. Judge Wambaugh from The People's Court! :( I must have still had Picket Fences on my mind. Damn. 1/2
6) Thousand Islands. A gimme for me, I don't know how it will play. 2/1
No comments:
Post a Comment