Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Debbie day 14

Apparently posting here is good luck for me as I got another 4/6 - which shocked me.  I didn't feel confident about many of these.

1. :( Zoroastrianism.  Not sure I knew Shinto was polytheistic... but I didn't think of it anyways. And I was a religion minor in college. Oh well.  D1

2. :( Sequester. I guess I skipped over this word in all the headlines too. D1

3. :) The Day the Earth Stood Still.  I was really guessing here but glad I guessed right!  D3

4. :) Clef. Glad this one came to me. D0
 
5. :) Salk. We live in LA and recently there were some stories about gender discrimination here so it was not too deeply buried in my brain. D2

6. :) Led Zeppelin. Really struggled with this... was thinking Kiss, AC/DC, Journey. Again, a very happy good guess. D2

p.s. I do HelloFresh and last night cooked trout for the first time ever... per answer 6 yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment