Monday, September 16, 2019

Dave M Day 13 v Seif LLL

A 3/6 just like Seif and Ben and exactly the same headline comment too.

 

1 : ( I have previously heard the Sappho-Sapphic link but forgotten it. I went with Dionysus who I’m pretty sure is actually a god. D23

2 : ( Excellent to wrongfoot Seif on this question. I should know this and in fact was at the Alamo 18 months ago, and is obvious now I see it. I went with Fayetteville (NC) as my colleagues son-in-law is currently doing fighter training there. D31

3 : ) I’m very surprised to get this. Dancing Machine sounds like some sort of talent contest, repeat appearances (and past tense) ruled out the various ‘got Talent’ shows which left the Gong Show. D02

4 : ( I also guessed Moult and would never have got the correct answer. D11

5 : ) Prairie = Frank Lloyd Wright in my book. I knew he had a famous house in Chicago so this just fit. D22

6 : ) I’ve never fished for them, but we used to drive past a rainbow and golden trout farm en-route to our vacation home as a kid, and I remember the sign. D10

 

So a win against Seif today – 6(3) vs 3(3). Hopefully good enough for another rare win in regular LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment