Thursday, September 19, 2019

Dave M day 16 v Jesse LLL

A 3/6 today vs Jesse but 100% D for him (0-1-1 for the three questions I got right) gives him another win and takes his record to 7-0-1.

 

1 : ( I didn’t know and thought spele looked similar to spiele which is German for games, so went with that. Had assumed this would be really difficult for everyone, oh well. D33

2 : ( No idea so guessed Archie. D22

3 : ) I read about Lebron filing the trademark request. D11

4 : ( Also picked up it was best directors and couldn’t think who the fifth was so guessed Shonda Rimes. Of course it was Greta Gerwig, I thought Lady Bird was great. D01

5 : ) My mother in law suffered from this. D12

6 : ) World politics gimme. D20

No comments:

Post a Comment