3/6 again
1 :) Hong Kong. Her name was familiar from the headlines, then when I counted back 20 years to 97, I was pretty confident D2
2 :( Meteor. Thought this was maybe a clever one meant to trick us? Actually thought about asteroid but didn't make connection to meteoroid . D2
3 :) Rock of Ages. This is my jam. But I struggled for awhile to remember the name of the song / musical (which I have seen). Finally got it. Phew! Would have been ashamed of myself. D1
4 :( Mexico. Thought Castilian had to be Spanish, and Rio thought of Rio Grande. For both this and q2 I had no idea if they would be hard or easy til I knew what the answers were! D1
5 :( Benedict Cumberbatch Couldn't figure this one out and didn't think I would... went with a Dr. Who bc I knew that had recently switched from a man to a woman which was controversial - but of course was more recent than 2001. Oh well. D3
6 :) Thousand Island. Seemed too easy? D0
No comments:
Post a Comment