4/6 today. Since Kim posted before me, I get the rare opportunity to score the match in real time here.
1. Denmark :), D11. I figured this had to be Greenland, so the only hard part was to figure out whether Greenland is part of Denmark or the United States.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 0(1)
2. Texas Instruments :), D02. An old tech company in Dallas. Only one possibility.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 1(2)
3. Fill or Kill :), D11. Finance gimme.
Kim 2(2) - Seif 2(3)
4. Sister sister :), D20. Right from the period of time I actually know TV.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
5. Madison Square Garden :(, D23. No clue at all.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
6. Dolby :(, D32. I figured this was probably off by half a century, but it was the only name I could remotely come up with.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
Good match, Kim. Until later in the season!
1. Denmark :), D11. I figured this had to be Greenland, so the only hard part was to figure out whether Greenland is part of Denmark or the United States.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 0(1)
2. Texas Instruments :), D02. An old tech company in Dallas. Only one possibility.
Kim 1(1) - Seif 1(2)
3. Fill or Kill :), D11. Finance gimme.
Kim 2(2) - Seif 2(3)
4. Sister sister :), D20. Right from the period of time I actually know TV.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
5. Madison Square Garden :(, D23. No clue at all.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
6. Dolby :(, D32. I figured this was probably off by half a century, but it was the only name I could remotely come up with.
Kim 2(3) - Seif 4(4)
Good match, Kim. Until later in the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment