Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Brian Day 9 vs Ben (LL) and WinnR (LLL)

I have no idea if 3/6 is good enough vs Ben, very hard to defend two gimme questions for Americans against him.

1) Berra.  Here's the first American gimme. Does Ben know about Yogi? I have no idea.  He'd appreciate his sense of humor if he does.  2/0

2) Battery. Science gimme.  0/2

3) Sinai.  Couldn't think of another peninsula. Now I know why I kept getting Tripoli in my head, it rhymes.  1/1

4) Ranger.  So hard not to put Rocket.  I have heard of Ranger Rick but didn't put it together.  2/2

5) Hairbrush.  Shower was my first thought, but that seemed silly, and I've seen people sing into hairbrushes in movies.  Very worried about defense as shower is a good wild guess, but went with the percentages.  3/3

6) Monroe.  Another American gimme.  But I went low defense, as I bet Ben has his presidents memorized, so even if he doesn't know this offhand, it's probably a Madison/Monroe coin flip for him. 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment