Monday, September 23, 2019

Pelc Day 18 vs Seif (LL) and Gideon (LLL)

Have to post on the only day this season where I face two LLL rundle-mates.
5/6 today.

1. :) I think I defended this poorly, there aren't many 3-word sports out there. D2/3

2. :) I actually re-learned this very recently when I took a chemistry for non-chemists webinar for work. Not sure I would've gotten this otherwise. D1/0 

3. :( I knew this was gettable and I really probably should have gotten it but I went with Versailles knowing it was likely wrong. D0/2

4. :) Gimme for music fans. D2/1

5. :) Tough TV question. I watched this show growing up, I think it was the highest rated show on television for a time. I don't remember much about it but remembered the general plot (fish out of water doctor in a small, quirky Alaskan town) and the names were familiar enough. D3/2

6. :) Between knowing Dali was from Spain, the year given, and vaguely knowing the background of The Persistence of Memory, this was a rare easy art guess for me. The alliteration threw me off a bit but stuck with my guess - is Dali and alliteration a thing or was that a rare Thorsten red herring? D1/1

Eked one out vs. Seif (good game!) and TBD vs. Gideon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment