A somewhat surprising 3/6 today for me, which hopefully will run me close to a LL win at least given the questions don’t match up with my competitor’s strengths.
1 : ( I also went with Garden State. Never heard of the band. D22
2 : ) We were all trained on our AEDs at a previous job I had. Guessing this is close to gimme status. D00
3 : ( Guessed Chalk. Pretty sure it was wrong but would never have arrived at egg as the right answer. D33
4 : ( Guessed Pepper. Never heard of Nutmeg in soccer either! D12
5 : ) Geography gimme plus those names are extremely Finnish (or possibly Estonian). D21
6 : ) The rare film get for me based on living in the UK for 12 years and the Carry On films being a fond cultural institution there. I don’t recommend watching any though. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment