Thursday, September 19, 2019

Ben day 16

Disappointing 4/6 on the easiest day of the season so far. Instant recognition on both answers I missed.

1 :) cave. Spelunking. 
2 :) Kathy. I couldn't think of another legit guess. I heard her interviewed on NPR a month or two ago. Thorsten's inspiration?
3 :( tuna. What word goes with Tuesday's. I know. Tuna tuesdays. That sounds plausible.
4 :( saiorse Ronan. I knew it was the ladybird director but could not remember her name so I put down the actress in case I had the names back to front.
5 :) gout. Hats off to Ruben Abella the large Filipino IT guy at my old office who had gout. Sounded miserable.
6 :) Singh. I would have taken the over on 35 million Singhs but still felt it was the best guess. By far the most Simon surname of NYC cab medallion holders when I looked through that list 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment