4/6. One of the less American biased days with only one US-leaning question. My prediction of yesterday being the easiest of the season was edged by MD9 by 1%.
I Managed to let through a disgraceful 8(4) yesterday in the main season, probably the first time I've ever messed that up. Fricking opponent has film as their best category at over 83% and doesn't know Greta Gerwig? And also has sport amongst their best categories and misses linesmen? And gets the rest right. Sheeeeettttt.
1 :) e street band. The timing and the name fit.
2 :( pacemaker. Same reading as Kim
3 :( flour. Egg crossed my mind but I immediately dismissed it. Who paints with an egg?
4 :) nutmeg. I get scared whenever someone comes near me when I have the ball in soccer and pass it immediately so I've never executed a Nutmeg.
5 :) Finland. The names gave it away.
6 :) carry on. Pretty sure these movies would really struggle to hold up under the scrutiny of modern sensibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment