Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Debbie day 15

3/6...  Pleasantly surprised I got some of these

1. :) Kiwi.  The second flightless bird I thought of. D0

2. :( Frederick Douglass. Suspected he may have been too early but I was lazy - and would have taken time to remember anyone else. My bad. D1

3. :( Buckaroo Banzai. Really no idea.  D3

4. :) Linesmen. A good guess.  My husband watches a ton of hockey and I usually ignore it. Thought linesmen were a football thing but glad I tried this. D2
 
5. :( WALJ.  Is it bad to admit I sort of have no idea which presidents are on Mt Rushmore?  And I was a history major.  D1

6. :) A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.  Struggled with this awhile and thought I wasn't going to get it, then it popped in my head. Yay.  D2


No comments:

Post a Comment