3/6. I thought I could have anywhere between 0 and 5 today, so I can't complain on 3.
1. Vulcan :(, D11. This is such a great question (in retrospect), but I completely misunderstood what Thorsten was looking for here. I spent a lot of time on a wild goose chase here since it never occurred to me that he was looking for the space program.
2. Angel Falls :), D20. I was in no way confident this was right when I submitted. Phew! I can't imagine this gives Jesse much of a problem.
3. Newton, Euler :(, D03. Newton was a gimme. I considered Leibniz but went with Euler.
4. Periodic Table :), D22. Pure guess based on the question. I've never heard of this.
5. Sparks :), D31. I could also have named Lynx, but not any of the others.
6. Dose, Laughter :(, D12. Nope!
1. Vulcan :(, D11. This is such a great question (in retrospect), but I completely misunderstood what Thorsten was looking for here. I spent a lot of time on a wild goose chase here since it never occurred to me that he was looking for the space program.
2. Angel Falls :), D20. I was in no way confident this was right when I submitted. Phew! I can't imagine this gives Jesse much of a problem.
3. Newton, Euler :(, D03. Newton was a gimme. I considered Leibniz but went with Euler.
4. Periodic Table :), D22. Pure guess based on the question. I've never heard of this.
5. Sparks :), D31. I could also have named Lynx, but not any of the others.
6. Dose, Laughter :(, D12. Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment