Friday, September 20, 2019

Brian Day 17 vs Pelco

3/6 but not the 3 I thought

1) E Street Band.  No brainer except I couldn't believe they didn't get inducted until 2014.  I tried to find an alternative but luckily I didn't.  I guess it makes sense they were inducted so late, after all, rock luminaries such as Madonna and Public Enemy had to be inducted first.  2/0

2) defibrillator.   Gimme? 0/1

3) egg whites.  Aaaarrrggghhhh.  Was so excited that I somehow knew this, the only question was whether egg would have been specific enough, and so I added whites.  I could taste the 3 points from an art question.  Now it tastes rotten.  2/3

4) nutmeg.  On the other hand, I did get this lucky guess.  Nutmeg sounds funny, and, pardon my crudeness but this truly was my line of thought, when playing versus a man, a ball between the legs goes under his nuts. Pleasantly surprised it's correct. 3/2

5) Greece.  No idea, but I remembered a previous question about Greece gaining independence around this time.  1/2

6) Benny Hill.  Have never heard of these movies.  Facing a Canadian and a .857 film score hence the low defense. 1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment