Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Dave M day 20 v Pelc LLL

Another 3/6 today, disappointed not to get 2 and 4 today, could have been a 5.

 

1 : ) Seemed like a current events gimme but given answers so far I’m now not so sure… D00

2 : ( Of course it’s meteoroid. I went with protometeor for some reason. D22

3 : ) I watched the Tom Cruise movie version on a plane somewhere, found it surprisingly enjoyable. D11

4 : ( Now you mention of course I can see Rio Plate is right there in the words, what a neat question. Unfortunately I assumed this was an obscure name for Catalan so went with Spain. D33

5 : ( Random guess of Tom Selfeck. D11

6 : ) I have heard of the Thousand Islands before and am surprised to see it is the origin of the name of the dressing! D22

No comments:

Post a Comment