My best day ever! 4/6. These felt (relatively) easy to me - but clearly my perception of easy is inverse of many others! Unfortunately I am playing the #2 in our league so we'll see...
1. :) Sappho. Just knew this - sapphic, etc. D2
2. :( Houston - My best guess. Didn't know it and couldn't think of any military base events. D2
3. :) The Gong Show - knew this one too. D0
4. :( Expelling. Was thinking about excising something surgically. Never heard of this - but I guess fits with surgical theme, e.g., abscess. D3
5. :) Frank Lloyd Wright. I know there is a lot of his architecture in Chicago area. D1
6. :) Trout. Came pretty quickly, especially with rainbow and lake. D1
2. :( Houston - My best guess. Didn't know it and couldn't think of any military base events. D2
3. :) The Gong Show - knew this one too. D0
4. :( Expelling. Was thinking about excising something surgically. Never heard of this - but I guess fits with surgical theme, e.g., abscess. D3
5. :) Frank Lloyd Wright. I know there is a lot of his architecture in Chicago area. D1
6. :) Trout. Came pretty quickly, especially with rainbow and lake. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment