I haven’t posted in a day or two but have generally been doing terribly. 2/6 today not boding well either.
1 : ) The ultimate NZ gimme. D00
2 : ( Toss-up between Washington and Douglass. I went with Douglass. D21
3 : ( Following a similar thought pattern to Seif led me to nothing at all, so put down Arnold. D12
4 : ) I knew the other two watched the lines for icing. In rugby (world cup starting this weekend by the way – if it comes up in a question) they are called linesmen, so hoped it would be the same here. D21
5 : ( I don’t even know who is on Mt Rushmore. Guessed RLWH. In retrospect, Hamilton was never even a president. D32
6 : ( You either know this one or you don’t. I guessed The Birdcage. D13
No comments:
Post a Comment