3/6 today and yet again some iffy D based on the get rate for Periodic Table so far. I’ve only won one LL game so far this season where my opponent hasn’t forfeited; not a good start!
1 : ( I got the link to the space program but went with Apollo instead. D00
2 : ) Interesting geography question, I assume this is widely known? D11
3 : ( I also got Newton straight away. The only time I’ve heard of anyone called Leibniz is as the name of a delicious chocolate cookie from Germany. D22
4 : ) Random guess of The Periodic Table and assumed it would be wrong and that this was a really difficult question. D’Oh. D32
5 : ) Very lucky that the Dallas WNBA team is the Wings, no chance I’d have got this otherwise. D21
6 : ( Random guess of A Place of Desire. D13
No comments:
Post a Comment