Friday, September 13, 2019

Debbie day 12

First - thanks David for the intro, and especially for the league referral (and maybe not so much for the pressure to be enlivening!). Nice to virtually meet everyone.  I am really enjoying / obsessing about LL, even if it makes me feel like I really don't know much!  I also feel kind of old / getting reminded of the fact I haven't been to school in a long, long time...  

Anyhow, I was more optimistic than I should have been today - unfortunately I had but changed two of the right answers... Alas - 2/6, my standard. (Thus far I have only gotten a total of 23 correct answers... but somehow am still doing pretty well among the rookies :))

1. :( Apollo.  I initially had Mercury in my head but then second-guessed, thinking Apollo was much better known mission. Alas.  D0

2. :( Iguazu Falls - I totally thought I had this one.  Never heard of Angel Falls D3

3. :( da Vinci and Pythagoras.  Math and Science are not my strong suits. I was happy I could remember Pythagoras. D2

4. :( Elements.  I was thinking Periodic Table but thought that would have been too easy. Never heard of this D1
 
5. :) Sparks. I guess I hear this on the news some times. Glad it came to me. D2

6. :) Show, Shows.  Definitely heard of this one and thought many others might too D1



No comments:

Post a Comment