Thursday, September 12, 2019

Dave M day 11 v Carr LLL

A 3/6 today vs Ben’s 1 but Ben may still win depending on his defense, I gave his correct answer a D3.

 

1 : ) Bantam. I got to this via the bantamweight division of boxing, which I somewhere recalled was possibly named after a small but vicious rooster. Plus it sounded Indonesian. D22

2 : ( No idea went with DeMille. D33

3 : ) ‘Final’ and the look of the name narrowed it down to the European area, and the date of the troubles aligned with the approximate time I recall Peter the Great hitting the scene. D11

4 : ) Decided to do a straight read-across of the Senate committee to the house, worked out well. D00

5 : ( Guessed Amphibian. D21

6 : ( I was choosing between Judas and my final answer John the Baptist, so wouldn’t have got this either way. D12

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment