Monday, September 9, 2019

Brian Day 8 vs Belsky

5/6 and feel like I left a sixth on the table

1) Toy Story 4.  I remember being astonished at its numbers; in any other non-Endgame year this would have been a bigger deal.  1/1

2) Card Sharks. This was a staple in my household growing up.  I know Joker's Wild is back and hosted by Snoop Dogg, I'm worried Card Sharks is back as well and I defended too high. 3/2

3) jay z.  One of the few rap questions I'll be able to get.  1/1

4) emulsification.  Should have thought about this some more, very gettable. It's on the freakin' carton.   2/0

5) frankenstein.  A somewhat wild guess in that I've never read it and I thought it was a mid-century novel, but it made more sense than any book i was familiar with.  2/2

6) quilt.  Applique got me thinking about the photo blankets Shutterfly makes, and I then thought about the AIDS quilt.  Was debating between blanket and quilt, I wonder if blanket would get credit.  Hoping for some art points here.  0/3

No comments:

Post a Comment