Thursday, September 19, 2019

Brian Day 16 vs Gideon

Can I give Gideon his second LLL loss in a row?  Doubtful.  But it's a hard day to defend, maybe my 4/6 can get me a tie.  And Kim, I missed your posts. Keep 'em coming.

1) cave.  'Spel'-->spelunking.  1/0

2) Cathy.  You had me at Guisewite.  Gimme for me, but I read the entire comic section every day for most of the 1980s.  Not sure how hard this is.  2/2

3) tacos.  I saw a headline about his attempted trademark, but Tuesdays would have gotten me there.  I see Gideon didn't know that dragons love tacos, hopefully he's unaware of the appropriate day to consume these delicacies.  0/2

4) Duvernay.  Was pretty sure this was wrong, that it was instead the director of that bird-named movie with Saoirse Riordan, of whose name I had no idea. (Looks it up... yep, Lady Bird. Not that it helps me in the slightest.)  3/3

5) Gout.  I plan on getting this in a few years.  Dave, I agree with the four letter clue.  There must be a similar common malady.  1/1

6) Patel.   Coin flip between Patel and Desai, wish I had thought of Singh. 2/1

No comments:

Post a Comment