Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Brian Day 10 vs MeyerE

5/6 with questions in most of my wheelhouses

1) Denmark.  But soon to be the United States!!!!  I did consider Canada, as I know they have a few of the largest islands in the world, but I bet they have more than six national parks.  Given the current events aspect, defense is 0/0

2) Texas Instruments.  Dallas and semiconductors is a gimme for me, I trade the chip space often. Will probably be categorized as a science question, but for me it's biz.  1/1

3) Fill or Kill.  Another trading gimme for me, and I don't see how anyone outside the markets could get this. 3/2

4) Sister Sister.  I assume I don't need the comma.   I must have seen commercials for this while watching Buffy (that one's for you, Kim)  1/3

5) Fulsom Prison. Again, assuming I'll get a pass on the spelling.  I like the Johnny Cash movie, also it came up in pub trivia last month.  2/2

6) Dolby.  Knew it was wrong, but couldn't remember Foley's name.  2/1

No comments:

Post a Comment