4/6 I found today hard to defend.
Correct Answer: CAVE
Your Answer: Cave
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
I go spelunking sometimes.
2. Guisewite is the last name of an award-winning cartoonist whose most famous comic strip's run ended in October 2010, after 34 years. What is this cartoonist's first name, which is also the name of the strip and the strip's main character?
Correct Answer: CATHY
Your Answer: Hagar
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
2. Guisewite is the last name of an award-winning cartoonist whose most famous comic strip's run ended in October 2010, after 34 years. What is this cartoonist's first name, which is also the name of the strip and the strip's main character?
Correct Answer: CATHY
Your Answer: Hagar
Points Assigned: 3
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 2
I had no idea. I was not going to pull Cathy even though I am familiar with it.
3. Via numerous Instagram posts, usually on Tuesdays, LeBron James has demonstrated an enthusiastic love for what food—going so far as to file a trademark request in August 2019 for a common phrase associated with the food?
Correct Answer: TACOS
Your Answer: Tacos
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
3. Via numerous Instagram posts, usually on Tuesdays, LeBron James has demonstrated an enthusiastic love for what food—going so far as to file a trademark request in August 2019 for a common phrase associated with the food?
Correct Answer: TACOS
Your Answer: Tacos
Points Assigned: 0
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
I followed this stupid idea of his.
4. Name the fifth (and most recent) person that completes this list: Lina Wertmüller, Jane Campion, Sofia Coppola, Kathryn Bigelow.
Correct Answer: GRETA GERWIG
Your Answer: Jodi Foster
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
4. Name the fifth (and most recent) person that completes this list: Lina Wertmüller, Jane Campion, Sofia Coppola, Kathryn Bigelow.
Correct Answer: GRETA GERWIG
Your Answer: Jodi Foster
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 3
I had no idea.
5. Severe and sudden attacks of intense pain, redness, swelling, and extreme tenderness of the joint at the base of the big toe are common indicators of a complex but common type of arthritis caused by the formation of uric acid crystals in a joint. This specific condition is known as podagra, but is best known generally by what four-letter term?
Correct Answer: GOUT
Your Answer: Gout
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
5. Severe and sudden attacks of intense pain, redness, swelling, and extreme tenderness of the joint at the base of the big toe are common indicators of a complex but common type of arthritis caused by the formation of uric acid crystals in a joint. This specific condition is known as podagra, but is best known generally by what four-letter term?
Correct Answer: GOUT
Your Answer: Gout
Points Assigned: 1
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 1
I have not had it, but I feel like I had a friend who had it.
6. The Prime Minister of India who served from 1989 to 1990 and the PM who served from 2004 to 2014 share what last name (along with 35 million other fellow residents of India)?
Correct Answer: SINGH
Your Answer: Singh
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
6. The Prime Minister of India who served from 1989 to 1990 and the PM who served from 2004 to 2014 share what last name (along with 35 million other fellow residents of India)?
Correct Answer: SINGH
Your Answer: Singh
Points Assigned: 2
Points Assigned to Private Opp: 0
I knew Singh was the previous Prime Minister.
No comments:
Post a Comment