3/6. I spent a lot of time thinking about two of the questions I didn't get, but no luck getting any of them.
1. Beach :(, D32. Seemed like a logical guess, and it looks like it wasn't that far off. But close doesn't cut it, of course.
2. Toyota :), D11. In a season of great questions from Thorsten, I think this is not one of his best. It seems like all you need to do is get it is know that Toyota makes/made HiLux and Land Cruiser, and it takes away from the history part of the question. Still, fantastic questions this season overall.
3. Apple :), D11. I recognized these pretty quickly. But had I gone down the high-end sportswear rabbit hole with my thinking (which I bet some people will), I could have seen myself getting way off base.
4. PKT :(, D22. Dammit! After seeing that there was a 3-letter abbreviation, I knew what the questions was referring to. I was certain it started with a P, pretty certain the second letter was a K, and had no clue whatsoever what the third letter was. I wonder whether this will make the difference vs. Ben.
5. Jones :(, D03. At least I didn't have to spend any time trying to get this one. I had zero chance.
6. Edinburgh :), D20. Gimme.
1. Beach :(, D32. Seemed like a logical guess, and it looks like it wasn't that far off. But close doesn't cut it, of course.
2. Toyota :), D11. In a season of great questions from Thorsten, I think this is not one of his best. It seems like all you need to do is get it is know that Toyota makes/made HiLux and Land Cruiser, and it takes away from the history part of the question. Still, fantastic questions this season overall.
3. Apple :), D11. I recognized these pretty quickly. But had I gone down the high-end sportswear rabbit hole with my thinking (which I bet some people will), I could have seen myself getting way off base.
4. PKT :(, D22. Dammit! After seeing that there was a 3-letter abbreviation, I knew what the questions was referring to. I was certain it started with a P, pretty certain the second letter was a K, and had no clue whatsoever what the third letter was. I wonder whether this will make the difference vs. Ben.
5. Jones :(, D03. At least I didn't have to spend any time trying to get this one. I had zero chance.
6. Edinburgh :), D20. Gimme.
No comments:
Post a Comment