3/6 (probably). Even though my well-deserved relegation back to C is all but assured at this point, I'm actually having my highest QPct season ever so far. But I'm also having my worst defensive season so far; hopefully I can bump that up a bit.
1. Bechtel :) or :/, D21. I've heard of this but didn't get the spelling right. I suspect it's close enough to get credit. I was debating between "Bechtel" and "Bechel," and I'm glad I didn't put the latter, since that might well not have gotten credit.
2. Streep :(, D12. I was never going to get this, but I bet most others will find it really easy. Probably gave too many points here on D.
3. Tokugawa :), D33. Of the six acceptable answers (2 names each for 3 people), this was the only one I could have possibly come up with, but I was nearly certain it was correct. I'm not sure it's a D3er across the board, but my opponents are both pretty weak in world history.
4. Nachos loco :(, D10. I had no idea. Also, despite not knowing Spanish, I'm pretty sure the grammar here doesn't work, either. Oh well.
5. Singapore :), D22. Gimme.
6. Al fini :(, D01. Slightly misread the question here, but it made no difference. No clue at all.
1. Bechtel :) or :/, D21. I've heard of this but didn't get the spelling right. I suspect it's close enough to get credit. I was debating between "Bechtel" and "Bechel," and I'm glad I didn't put the latter, since that might well not have gotten credit.
2. Streep :(, D12. I was never going to get this, but I bet most others will find it really easy. Probably gave too many points here on D.
3. Tokugawa :), D33. Of the six acceptable answers (2 names each for 3 people), this was the only one I could have possibly come up with, but I was nearly certain it was correct. I'm not sure it's a D3er across the board, but my opponents are both pretty weak in world history.
4. Nachos loco :(, D10. I had no idea. Also, despite not knowing Spanish, I'm pretty sure the grammar here doesn't work, either. Oh well.
5. Singapore :), D22. Gimme.
6. Al fini :(, D01. Slightly misread the question here, but it made no difference. No clue at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment