Friday, September 27, 2019

Brian Day 22 vs Dave M

A much better 3/6 today.  Go Gideon! And also go Ben, who has climbed out of the depths, i hope he can stay in C with me.

1) The Nelson Family Show. I knew Ricky was Ricky Nelson, but I don't think I could ever have pulled Ozzie and Harriett.  1/2

2) oblast.  Shocked that I got this.  Had just read about the Jewish autonomous oblast a few days ago, figured I'd throw oblast out there on a goof.  3/0

3) pine nuts.  This one I just knew.   0/1

4) sitar.  Same as Jesse, no clue, and I got an Indian vibe off the word shawm.  2/3

5) diamonds.  no clue, and that's two of the same wrong answers as Jesse. Seif, I'd give this to you.  Lake is much more correct than asteroid. 2/2

6) gin rummy. I'm more familiar with Goldmember than Goldfinger, but I played Rummikub with my kids yesterday, making this a gimme.  1/1

No comments:

Post a Comment