Friday, September 13, 2019

Brian Day 12 vs Ben (LLL)

3/6.  I'll probably lose this on a dumb mistake and bad defense. I'll score each question after my initial thoughts.

1) Apollo.   Oops.  0/1
      Cool, Ben zeroed me here.  Dave, where did Vulcan come from?  0(0)-1(1)

2) machu picchu.  no idea.  1/1
      0(0)-2(2)

3) newton, leibniz.  Ben and I will zero each other here.  3/0
      Ben did not zero me on a math question.  Will he pay for it? Let's find out.  1(1)-2(3)

4) Periodic Tales.  Didn't think it could be that simple.  I knew Ben would get periodic, hopefully he overthought it like i did.   2/2
      Frak. Ben did not overthink it like I did.  1(1)-4(4)

5) Aces.  I also thought there was a Houston Comets team, glad I went with the team I was sure of. 2/2
    Looks like the Comets folded in 2008.  Close call.  2(2)-4(4)

6) Show, Shows.  I somehow knew this even before the fill in the blanks part. 1/3
    oh Ben Ben Ben.  You D3ed me on television?!?  You deserve this.  5(3)-4(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment