Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Brian Day 15 vs Will

2/6 and just kicking myself every which way.  Just an embarrassment of screwups

1) kiwi.  At least I didn't mess this one up. 0/1

2) Truth.  Convinced myself it was harder than it was, and just guessed.  Lazy  1/2

3) Speed Racer.  This is the big screwup.  I've seen it.  I've read it.  I am picturing the entire cast in my head. I know it's johnny quest.  And yet my fingers typed Speed Racer and my eyes and brain didn't register that the name didn't match the characters in my head. Can't believe I did this. 2/2

4) judge.  This one is pretty bad, but excusable, i don't watch hockey except for the playoffs.  3/3

5) WJLR.  coin flip went the wrong way, but I should know this.  1/0

6) A Funny Thing...    The funny thing about this is I would not have gotten it if not for an episode of The League I happened to watch yesterday.  2/1

No comments:

Post a Comment