Monday, September 16, 2019

Ben day 13 v Jesse referral and the giedeonaut

3/6. Same headline comment as seif.

1 :( Ovid. I need to brush up on my 6th century BCE poets i suppose. Starting with who is a poet from that era. I had no idea when Ovid or Virgil or homer or Sappho lived. Now I know when Sappho lived. D12
2 :) San Antonio. Can't believe I got this right. I wasn't even sure the Alamo was a military compound as opposed to some random mission building which was used as a last defensive resort. D23 might hurt. I also considered Pearl Harbor.
3 :( whose line is it anyway. This seems guessable if you're American. D11
4 :( pruning. I was scared I'd kick myself when I saw the answer but I didn't know it.
5 :) Lloyd Wright. I don't exactly know what a prairie modernist is and I thought FLW was born too late to have much overlap with this dude but couldn't concoct another guess. I figured it would be some Omaha artist I'd never heard of. Also I thought FLW was east coast because Apu sings 'Marge with hair by Frank Lloyd Wright' in 'who Needs the kwikimart' in the Simpsons so I figured he built lots of skyscrapers on the east coast, not the prairie. D21.
6 :) trout. Rainbow? This just seems worlds easier than the rest of the day even though I lucked into 2 of them. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment