I'm quite satisfied with a 4/6 today. Maybe I'm way off, but this seems like it's one of the hardest days of questions in a while.
1. Kicker :), D11. A piece of NFL trivia I'm quite familiar with. It does seems like a logical guess, though, so I could have seen myself getting it even if I hadn't known. I'm very curious to see how many people get this.
2. Abassid :), D22. I think this is a pretty hard history question. I was familiar enough with the names of the dynasties to get it, though I evidently didn't know the spelling. I didn't know the names of the battles, but the timing made sense.
3. Costa Rica :), D01. I spent a week there once and remember the term. I don't think I would have gotten this otherwise.
4. Abstract :(, D10. I'm assuming both words need to be given for this to be correct. Assuming that's the case, I think I gave D that was too low here.
5. Moving on Up :(, D23. Maybe I rushed too much here. It seems like there were enough clues in the question to have possibly come up with the right answer.
6. Enthalpy :), D32. Pretty down the middle science question. I only gave such high D because my opponents are both weak in science.
1. Kicker :), D11. A piece of NFL trivia I'm quite familiar with. It does seems like a logical guess, though, so I could have seen myself getting it even if I hadn't known. I'm very curious to see how many people get this.
2. Abassid :), D22. I think this is a pretty hard history question. I was familiar enough with the names of the dynasties to get it, though I evidently didn't know the spelling. I didn't know the names of the battles, but the timing made sense.
3. Costa Rica :), D01. I spent a week there once and remember the term. I don't think I would have gotten this otherwise.
4. Abstract :(, D10. I'm assuming both words need to be given for this to be correct. Assuming that's the case, I think I gave D that was too low here.
5. Moving on Up :(, D23. Maybe I rushed too much here. It seems like there were enough clues in the question to have possibly come up with the right answer.
6. Enthalpy :), D32. Pretty down the middle science question. I only gave such high D because my opponents are both weak in science.
No comments:
Post a Comment