A nice 5/6 to round out the week.
1 : ( Pina Colada. Never heard of Fuzzy Navel but a great question. D11
2 : ) India (and Pakistan). Added the extra in parentheses to be extra pernickety. The Indo-Fijians came from areas which are in both modern-day India and Pakistan and a significant proportion of them are Muslim. Source - one of my college roommates was a Muslim Indo-Fijian. D21
3 : ) Silicon, Aluminum. I’m glad I re-read the question. I had Iron and Copper down before taking another look at Si-Al. D30
4 : ) Flies. It was the only other ‘Lord of the’ I could think of. D22
5 : ) Habeas Corpus. The only legal writ that seemed to fit. D12
6 : ) Ollie. I was in high school in the 1990s and my younger brother was a skater/surfer/stoner kid. I could barely stand upright on a skateboard. D03
No comments:
Post a Comment