Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Seif Day 10 vs. Steiny (LLL)

3 or 4/6.  Thorsten's historical willingness to let stupid misreads of the question go means I think I'll get 4.

1. LD50 :), D22.  I've heard this term plenty of times.

2. Emirates :), D10.  Pretty iconic jerseys.

3. The Who :(, D13.  I had no idea.

4. Druids :), D32.  Heavy association with the Celts, so that made this the clear guess.  I'm kind of regretting my high D here.

5. Sweethearts :/, D01.  I can't believe I didn't just write hearts, but everyone calls these Sweethearts.  The NECCO factory was basically on MIT's campus when I was a student there, so I was well aware of what the question was referring to.

6. St. Louis :(, D21.  I was going for "Meet Me in St. Louis."  I really thought it might be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment