An improbable 5/6 vs my Australian cousin Kirsty and American mere acquaintance Brian. Hopefully I've set myself up to improve my 6-15 record against the latter.
1 :) Brittain. I only know one modern English composer, I presume an LL question years ago. Can't believe it was right. D13.
2 :) Rum rebellion. Homefield advantage here v Brian, and I was scared of humiliation of being wrong by forgetting another R word. Jesse: I agree your answer is better and look forward to nominating it for BWA. D02.
3 :) pigeon. D10
4 :( prac. D22.
5 :) Fermat. D31. Kirsty is 1/41 in math.
6 :) Stewart Snoop Dogg. I swear this was a complete guess. The first part sounded like Martha Stewart, and I happened to watch Turbo with my kids last night and Snoop Dogg is one of the voices. In hindsight, I assume that I must have heard of this, but no idea how! D21.
No comments:
Post a Comment