3/6, and really no shot at more.
1. Mento :(, D02. I really thought I had this. It would have almost certainly gotten me 3 points, so I thought that I would win today until I submitted and saw that I got this wrong. I've heard of ska, but I never would have gotten it.
2. Selma, Montgomery :), D11. Down the middle American history question.
3. Line segment :), D21. Down the middle math question.
4. Utopia :(, D32. Never heard of this. No shot at all.
5. Hydroxychloroquine :), D20. When I first read this question, I had absolutely no idea, then a bit later the connection became clear to me. I am not sure how many people will fail to make the connection here. My guess is that most people will get it.
6. Disney :(, D13. I doubted that this was right, but it was definitely my best guess.
1. Mento :(, D02. I really thought I had this. It would have almost certainly gotten me 3 points, so I thought that I would win today until I submitted and saw that I got this wrong. I've heard of ska, but I never would have gotten it.
2. Selma, Montgomery :), D11. Down the middle American history question.
3. Line segment :), D21. Down the middle math question.
4. Utopia :(, D32. Never heard of this. No shot at all.
5. Hydroxychloroquine :), D20. When I first read this question, I had absolutely no idea, then a bit later the connection became clear to me. I am not sure how many people will fail to make the connection here. My guess is that most people will get it.
6. Disney :(, D13. I doubted that this was right, but it was definitely my best guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment