A 3/6 today, but with the questions I got right in my wheelhouse, there was no real shot against Seif’s 4/6 (I did at least perfectly defend so he got the minimum 4 against my 3)
1 : ( Frankie. I had no real idea. I can’t even remember that 2004 song, which I would definitely have heard at the time which is when I was frequenting only the cheesiest gay bars. D22
2 : ( Minuet. At least I’ve never heard of Mazurka. D33
3 : ) Critical Mass. Seemed pretty simple. D11
4 : ( China. I thought that surely this couldn’t be related to Vietnam given there were ground troops there, and never thought about the neighboring countries. Went to the recognition of PRC instead. D22
5 : ) Main. Geography gimme. D11
6 : ) Cheers. I’ve been to Boston a handful of times. D00
No comments:
Post a Comment