4/6, and I should be pretty easy to defend here, so I'll be shocked if I get more than 4 points.
1. Gomez :(, D22. I had no clue.
2. Nocturne :(, D33. I couldn't imagine that was right, but I had no other guess. I never would have gotten this.
3. Critical Mass :), D11. Science gimme.
4. Cambodia :), D01. I was pretty worried the answer might be Laos, so I was nervous about this one. But there was no question what the question was about; it was just a matter of choosing the correct one of the two.
5. Main :), D20. I've been there, and the full name of Frankfurt comes up enough to make this pretty easy.
6. Cheers :), D12. A gimme for people like me who lived in Boston for 9 years.
1. Gomez :(, D22. I had no clue.
2. Nocturne :(, D33. I couldn't imagine that was right, but I had no other guess. I never would have gotten this.
3. Critical Mass :), D11. Science gimme.
4. Cambodia :), D01. I was pretty worried the answer might be Laos, so I was nervous about this one. But there was no question what the question was about; it was just a matter of choosing the correct one of the two.
5. Main :), D20. I've been there, and the full name of Frankfurt comes up enough to make this pretty easy.
6. Cheers :), D12. A gimme for people like me who lived in Boston for 9 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment