Friday, June 5, 2020

Dave M day 12

A 5/6 that should have been another 6/6 if I hadn’t misread a question.

 

1 : ) India, Pakistan. Striaghtforward world history question. D22

2 : ) Conservatory. Considered writing Oratorio or similar but decided to go with the name for music school that I’m familiar with. D01

3 : ( Bower. I’ve played more 500 than probably any other game, including probably weeks of my life when added together with Carr. Answered the name of the German word instead. D31

4 : ) TNT. I was pleased to think of this after getting stuck for a while on other elements – considering Oxygen and Nickel(odeon). D10

5 : ) Musee D’Orsay. My high school French teacher was an art lover and told us about all the major museums in Paris. D22

6 : ) Carson. Joaquin Castro was the link for me. D13

No comments:

Post a Comment