After an unexpected win yesterday, 5/6 today leaves me in position to get promoted to B and get annihilated next season. I'm one point (and the tiebreaker) behind the promotion zone. Nice to see Seif safely out of relegation
1) Marshmallow 2/0 I've never owned an iPhone
2) The Silver Linings Playbook 0/2 American Hustle did this for me, otherwise no chance
3) Pittsburgh 2/2 Thought I had this, there are a lot of bridges over the three rivers
4) Lotus 3/3 I've read the Odyssey a few times, not sure how well-known lotus eaters are otherwise.
5) Ghetto 1/1 Easy for tribe members, very interesting to hear the origin of the term. It's an obviously Italian word after seeing this question, but I never thought of it before.
6) Milli Vanilli. 1/1 Oo oo oo, I love you. My college roommate made a hysterical video of Bert and Ernie puppets lip syncing Milli Vanilli. Thanks Dave for rubbing it in that you were in 3rd grade at this time. Speaking of 80s music, did I mention I'm smithing the Children of the 80s one-day on July 29th? (See you there, Debbie!)
Enjoy the off-season everyone (but come back on July 29th), and stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment