Totally jinxed myself - rough few days! But 3/6 today, not bad.
1 :( Florida Georgia. Which I thought was clever. Haven't heard of a fuzzy navel in years. Never really thought how it was a double meaning like that. learned something new at least!
2 :) India. Lucky guess! This one somehow just came to me and I knew it was right though I have no idea how
3 :( Mica and Potassium. Had no idea
4 :( Hills. Blurgh - should have gotten this. Read the book (and loved the movie when I was younger) but didn't remember that was the author's name
5 :) Habeus Corpus. Was pretty sure this was right
6 :) Ollie. Very lucky since I just did trivia with my company and this came up as an answer
Yesterday - only got Pigeon and Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart
Day 19 - Only got Joker. Ouch! Originally had Liberia but changed it bc for some reason I assumed it was settled by freed slaves so had to be after 1863 (or apparently 1865, now that I have learned about Juneteenth!)