4/6 Have a good offseason everyone. Stay safe.
Correct Answer: MARSHMALLOW
Your Answer: Marshmallow
Points Assigned: 1
I am not an Android user. I considered Marshmallow and Marzipan. I thought Marshmallow sounded more familiar.
2. An acting duo that appeared together in 2015's Joy, 2014's Serena, and 2013's American Hustle first appeared together in what 2012 film?
Correct Answer: SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK
Your Answer: Silver Linings Playbook
Points Assigned: 1
2. An acting duo that appeared together in 2015's Joy, 2014's Serena, and 2013's American Hustle first appeared together in what 2012 film?
Correct Answer: SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK
Your Answer: Silver Linings Playbook
Points Assigned: 1
I just knew the answer, but it took a while to remember the name.
3. The Lions Gate Bridge, the Granville Street Bridge, and the Alex Fraser Bridge are all bridges located within the metro area of what city?
Correct Answer: VANCOUVER
Your Answer: Chicago
Points Assigned: 3
3. The Lions Gate Bridge, the Granville Street Bridge, and the Alex Fraser Bridge are all bridges located within the metro area of what city?
Correct Answer: VANCOUVER
Your Answer: Chicago
Points Assigned: 3
I had no idea. Tried to choose between Chicago and Detroit. Both were wrong.
4. As per their name, a tribe in Greek mythology lured Odysseus's scouts to eat what, after which the men had to be dragged back to their ship and chained to benches?
Correct Answer: LOTUS
Your Answer: Oysters
Points Assigned: 2
4. As per their name, a tribe in Greek mythology lured Odysseus's scouts to eat what, after which the men had to be dragged back to their ship and chained to benches?
Correct Answer: LOTUS
Your Answer: Oysters
Points Assigned: 2
I had no idea. I wish he had thrown in an extra clue, like it is also a car manufacturer. That still would not have helped me, but it would have been fun to hear the answer after pondering so many car manufacturers.
5. In the early 16th century, the government of the Republic of Venice forced the city's Jewish residents to live in an area known by what name—the first use of a term that endures to this day?
Correct Answer: GHETTO
Your Answer: Ghetto
Points Assigned: 2
5. In the early 16th century, the government of the Republic of Venice forced the city's Jewish residents to live in an area known by what name—the first use of a term that endures to this day?
Correct Answer: GHETTO
Your Answer: Ghetto
Points Assigned: 2
I have been to the Venetian ghetto. I was told ghetto came from the word for foundry as there was previously a glass foundry where they forced the jews to live.
6. German-born model Rob Pilatus and French gymnast Fabrice Morvan did not sing on any successful pop albums from the 1980s, but most notably they didn't sing on the hit debut by what group?
Correct Answer: MILLI VANILLI
Your Answer: Milli Vannili
Points Assigned: 0
6. German-born model Rob Pilatus and French gymnast Fabrice Morvan did not sing on any successful pop albums from the 1980s, but most notably they didn't sing on the hit debut by what group?
Correct Answer: MILLI VANILLI
Your Answer: Milli Vannili
Points Assigned: 0
Good question. I think a lot of people will get it, but it could be harder for younger people.
No comments:
Post a Comment