Monday, June 22, 2020

Brian Day 21 vs Steiny

3/6  Did well in a few of my worst categories, hopefully i get some points

1)  Tierra del Fuego 2/1  Just knew it

2) Mnemosyne 1/2  I remembered this one

3) Candy.  0/2  There's a Brookfield brand of chocolate covered berries at Costco;  my LL opponent is from Chicago so easy to defend her here.

4) Saturday Night Live 1/0  Even if I hadn't seen both of the movies referred to in the last month (thanks to TNT/TBS), my kids make slime all the time, and I'm not gonna fall for no banana in the tailpipe. 

5) Yucatain.  3/3 Damn. Should have thought of this, and regretting my defense.

6) Morroco 2/1 Another damn. I thought Tunisia was the answer, but thought the Arab Spring began with a Tunisian immolating himself, which doesn't seem so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment