Monday, June 15, 2020

Brian I Day 17 vs WinnR

4/6.   Nice job Seif on the Mid-Season Classic.

1) Austen.  3/2 Not a chance and I'm glad I defended it high

2) point.  1/2  Always back up the point.  I played a lot of craps in my 20s.  Easy for me, have to think it's impossible if you haven't played it.  Pop culture always gets it wrong and has players cheering for a 7, which is the opposite of how it works. 

3) The Bodyguard.  0/0 A Dolly Parton song in a 90s movie has to be Whitney's I Will Always Love You.  I was very surprised that it's already been three years since he's asked a similar question (Both my opponents got that question correct, hence the zeroes.)

4) Yemen.  2/1 I read a lot about Sana'a in Nelson Demille's The Panther recently. No idea what my wild guess would have been without it.

5) Boyle.  1/1 My opponents have relatively high science scores, but I'm regretting the low D, as this is the second science question in a row I've never heard the answer to before

6) Pinball 2/3.  RIP Bonnie Pointer.  My kids aged out of Sesame Street years ago, but I'd seen this often enough.  Hoping my opponents don't have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment