4/6. I struggled with these and am pleased with how I did overall. I expect to get a good score, since I got the classical music question right but the world history question wrong. One win or two ties in the final two days will guarantee that I'm not relegated, so I'm hoping that today clinches it.
1. Prequel :), D01. I only got this because I knew Red Dragon was a prequel. Maybe I should have given more points here. Not sure how hard this will play.
2. Boxer Rebellion :(, D12. I knew this was wrong, but I could not think of the right answer. It always grates on me to get a history question wrong.
3. Independence Day Fireworks :(, D21. I was nowhere close here. I went through a lot of different ideas, but none of them was even on the right track.
4. Mojave :), D32. Phew. Wasn't sure when I submitted, but I thought this was probably right. I was worried that some small non-American desert that I couldn't think of was even drier.
5. Prisoner's Dilemma :), D10. Only gimme of the day for me, being basically an econ question. I don't love how Thorsten wrote this question, but the answer was still clear.
6. Unfinished :), D23. Sweet! I didn't have any idea, but this was one of the few plausible things that someone with the limited knowledge of classical music that I have could guess. I'm not shocked this was correct, but if I'd known it was, I might not have given such high D.
1. Prequel :), D01. I only got this because I knew Red Dragon was a prequel. Maybe I should have given more points here. Not sure how hard this will play.
2. Boxer Rebellion :(, D12. I knew this was wrong, but I could not think of the right answer. It always grates on me to get a history question wrong.
3. Independence Day Fireworks :(, D21. I was nowhere close here. I went through a lot of different ideas, but none of them was even on the right track.
4. Mojave :), D32. Phew. Wasn't sure when I submitted, but I thought this was probably right. I was worried that some small non-American desert that I couldn't think of was even drier.
5. Prisoner's Dilemma :), D10. Only gimme of the day for me, being basically an econ question. I don't love how Thorsten wrote this question, but the answer was still clear.
6. Unfinished :), D23. Sweet! I didn't have any idea, but this was one of the few plausible things that someone with the limited knowledge of classical music that I have could guess. I'm not shocked this was correct, but if I'd known it was, I might not have given such high D.
No comments:
Post a Comment