4/6 today.
1. Tierra del Fuego :), D11. In high school, I was slow to buzz in when this was the answer in a quiz bowl competition and didn't get a chance to respond. The demons from this failure have haunted me ever since. After more than two decades, finally...finally!...peace.
2. Hera :(, D33. No idea. Also, I'm feeling decent about my D33 now that I see the answer.
3. Stadium :(, D22. I had no idea.
4. Saturday Night Live :), D22. I didn't expect the super obvious answer to be right. It was, of course, the only guess I could come up with. Now that I see the answer, I wish I'd given lower D.
5. Montezuma :), D11. Pretty straightforward world history question.
6. Tunisia :), D00. I've read about it plenty of times in the past decade, but even if I hadn't the rest of the question gave enough clues to get it.
1. Tierra del Fuego :), D11. In high school, I was slow to buzz in when this was the answer in a quiz bowl competition and didn't get a chance to respond. The demons from this failure have haunted me ever since. After more than two decades, finally...finally!...peace.
2. Hera :(, D33. No idea. Also, I'm feeling decent about my D33 now that I see the answer.
3. Stadium :(, D22. I had no idea.
4. Saturday Night Live :), D22. I didn't expect the super obvious answer to be right. It was, of course, the only guess I could come up with. Now that I see the answer, I wish I'd given lower D.
5. Montezuma :), D11. Pretty straightforward world history question.
6. Tunisia :), D00. I've read about it plenty of times in the past decade, but even if I hadn't the rest of the question gave enough clues to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment