Monday, June 15, 2020

Dave M day 17

3-4/6 today which seems a good score looking at everyone’s efforts so far!

 

1 : ( Bronte. Absolutely no idea and never heard of the real answer. D22

2 : ( Play. Both times I’ve played craps I was already quite drunk and could barely remember the rules let alone the words. D12

3 : ) The Bodyguard. I knew ‘I Will Always Love You’ was a Parton song and it was an educated guess from there. D01

4 : ) Yemen. Very wheelhouse-y question. D20

5 : | Daveys. I think this will pay. My mother-in-law’s brother (uncle-in-law?) worked in mines in Scotland and had one of these. D33

6 : ) Pinball. I think this song was the first song that ever got stuck in my head for months as a time as a kid. It was my absolute favorite Sesame Street bit. 12345, 678910, 11 12. Do do do do do… D11

No comments:

Post a Comment