4/6 and I think that’s good enough to beat Brad today. Let’s see.
1 : ) Ska. It always sounded a bit Reggae-ish and had a sound that I thought the Madness sounded like. D21
2 : ) Montgomery, Selma. Last time I was in Alabama for work I looked into driving to Selma to take a look at the bridge, but it was a bit too far from Tuscaloosa where I had my meeting. D11
3 : ( Closed Interval. I didn’t really have any idea. D22
4 : ( Neverland. Never heard of Earthsea. D33
5 : ) Hydroxychloroquine. With malaria and ‘topical’ what else could it be. D00
6 : ) Columbia. Pleased to get this. I thought of all the old-looking studio ads at the beginning of movies and Columbia was the only one I could think of not on this list. D12
A 5 (4) from Brad, he gets a 3 (3) from me, so yes a win for me today.
No comments:
Post a Comment